99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

As far as box building goes, I say just research, then get/borrow/rent the basic tools you need and just start experimenting with different boxes. its all trial and error combined with tips and tricks ya find on places like this. But def good luck to ya :drinks:

and on a side note when the time comes to get some new subs try something else instead of kickers. dont get me wrong i love kicker and have been rockn different subs of theirs for the past 3 years or so but especially with the L5's sq is out the door lol.

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

As far as box building goes, I say just research, then get/borrow/rent the basic tools you need and just start experimenting with different boxes. its all trial and error combined with tips and tricks ya find on places like this. But def good luck to ya :drinks:

and on a side note when the time comes to get some new subs try something else instead of kickers. dont get me wrong i love kicker and have been rockn different subs of theirs for the past 3 years or so but especially with the L5's sq is out the door lol.

thanks, and yeah...I'm definatly going to get something other than Kicker next time around. Now that I've been here I'm seeing all brands that are so much better for the money.

And today all the other parts for my lift came in

IMAG0136.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

pretty awesome, i have a 2000 Cherokee but its just the plain Jane model, Ive got my build in my sig, cant wait to see what you go with next

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Cool build man...I'm tuned in for sure!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Today I finally got to go look at the tires that were for sale. Originally I was supposed to go look at them on like Wednesday or Thursday, but the seller had to work overtime, so I went over there today. I had originally thought that they were going to be on stock rims from an old Jeep Wranger, but they are on some aftermarket rims. I They are pretty dirty, and I'll have to use a lot of acid to clean them up. I'm not sure if I'm going to put the rims I have on my cherokee right now on these tires, or if I'll keep the rims that came with the tires on. I forgot what brand the tires were, but there not a really popular brand. They have a lot of tread left, but two of the wheels are cupped pretty badly. Thats not a huge deal to me though, I'll just have to think of a way to make them wear more evenly. He listed them for $400, but I got him down to $300 and bought them.

I took a picture of them, but you can't see much because of shadows, and there sitting in the garage at the place I work at right now so I can't get a better picture than this, but o well.

IMAG0141.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I stayed back for a half an hour after work to clean up my wheels a little bit. They were pretty filthy and looked like they had never been cleaned. Degreaser wouldn't even touch anything on the rim, so I had to get everything off with acid. I forgot to get a before picture, so ya'll can't compare now vs then, but I know how dirty they were and this is a huge improvement. I'm still not completely satisfied with their finish seeing as I only spent 30 minutes on them. I'll probably work a little bit more on them tomorrow and get them looking as good as I can.

I know this is another bad picture of them, but its the only one I got. It was getting late and the lighting was terrible

IMAG0145.jpg

I'm installing my lift kit next week and then I'll be able to put these on.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Well I put my car in the shop today so that I can install the lift kit and I will be working on it whenever I have a little spare time.

IMAG0148.jpg

Then I went back over my wheels a second time

IMAG0147.jpg

and this is how they turned out

IMAG0151.jpg

Then I rolled the wheels over to the cherokee to get a rough idea of what it will look like.

IMAG0150.jpg

I really like how the wheels turned out. I think they look great and I decided I'm not going to paint them black. I might still paint my stock eccos black and just have them laying around if I want to throw them on to give it a changed look later on, but the new wheels and tires are what I'll be putting on first.

Tell me what you think about it

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

No I just got started today. The only days that I have time to do anything are Fridays after school and Saturdays after I've worked my 6 hours. The only thing I can guarantee is that I'll have it finished by Christmas.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived