99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Besides the rear sag its looking nice. AAL lift?

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

I've actually got full spring packs. I was looking at my pictures before I posted these and it did stand out a little to me. I haven't ever noticed anything dramatic in it until now. I think a bit of it is the incline in the parking lot...I'll check it out tomorrow morning on level ground.

I bet them 8 are going to pound hard. Nice jeep sir.

They sound great already, I can't wait to get the battery hooked up and get some deadener on the Jeep.

i still wish my cherokee was 4x4, i'm looking at getting an air locker for my rear to help me out alittle off road. but your jeep is looking awesome

Air lockers will help you quite a bit, but if you ever wanted to go full 4x4 you can easily convert from 2wd to 4wd. If you can find someone whos parting out a 97+ 4x4 for cheap, all the 4x4 parts are direct bolt ons to your 2wd.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

you should see if you can find a sticker of this lol kT3Ou.jpeg

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I've actually got full spring packs. I was looking at my pictures before I posted these and it did stand out a little to me. I haven't ever noticed anything dramatic in it until now. I think a bit of it is the incline in the parking lot...I'll check it out tomorrow morning on level ground.

I bet them 8 are going to pound hard. Nice jeep sir.

They sound great already, I can't wait to get the battery hooked up and get some deadener on the Jeep.

i still wish my cherokee was 4x4, i'm looking at getting an air locker for my rear to help me out alittle off road. but your jeep is looking awesome

Air lockers will help you quite a bit, but if you ever wanted to go full 4x4 you can easily convert from 2wd to 4wd. If you can find someone whos parting out a 97+ 4x4 for cheap, all the 4x4 parts are direct bolt ons to your 2wd.

I converted my jeep from 2wd to 4wd. It wasn't the easiest but yes it was bolt on.

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

• 2 weeks later...

installed a stinger voltage meter behind my 4 wheel drive selector

IMAG0446.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

looks good, does the selector block your view of the meter at all?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

looks good, does the selector block your view of the meter at all?

uhhh....sadly yes. When I was installing it I pulled the selector up so that I could have more room to work with...when I sat in the driver seat it looked great and I could see it fine. So then I drilled my holes and finished it up. Next morning when I got in to go to school, I felt the Jeep acting funny and remembered to put it back in 2wd, and the selector blocked my view of it. Just my luck haha. I can still see it if I move my head to the side tho, so its no big deal.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

damn that sucks, well atleast you can watch your voltage while wheeling

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived