99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Looks great man. I miss my ol' 89 Jeep Cherokee 4.0. That thing was a beast. Wish I would've kept it. Can't wait to see this thing finished!

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Started working on my box yesterday and continued today and this is where I'm at right now

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Well I've had an update for you guys for a while but haven't been able to post it for quite some time. There was a huge sever thunderstorm in VA that did some huge damage to my town Friday night. It was a Derecho storm with 75 mph winds. It snapped tons of powerlines, blew trees over, and caused power to go out for half of the people living in Virginia. With all the damage, my area of town isn't supposed to get power back for about a week. The lack of power made me not be able to post the update and not be able to continue working on my box...sooo...that sucks. Well anyway, its supposed to be like in the high 90s this week, so me and my family decided to go out to our beach house for a week where we would have AC and internet and all that. So I won't be able to update this in a while.

But Friday afternoon, I did get this done.

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

I still need to do the rest of my 45s, but power went out before I could do that. I'll do it when I get home if we have power (HOPEFULLY!)

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Nice XJ man! I have a ZJ and I like to see other Jeep guys on the car audio forums. Glad you put a lift on it. I think the XJ and ZJs should have came with 3 inch lifts (well 3 inches taller factory suspension).

I also have a ZJ with some lift that I wheel with. I just started an audio project.

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

looking good so far, sorry to hear about the whole storm situation,

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Haha thanks man. And about that storm situation, from what I've heard from my friends back home, we had another pretty bad one back home last night...so that probably made the electricity situation even worse lol. Who knows, I might be going back home and finding out we still don't have any power :/

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I am digging the 8"z man cool ride

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Haha thanks man. And about that storm situation, from what I've heard from my friends back home, we had another pretty bad one back home last night...so that probably made the electricity situation even worse lol. Who knows, I might be going back home and finding out we still don't have any power :/

well atleast you have a badass jeep to get around in. and i know its frustrating but just look at what all the linemen nowadays have to go through to restore power,

back when my dad was a lineman all they had were boots a hard hat and rubbergloves with light clothing, now linemen have that plus. thick long sleeved shirts, long pants, and alot of other safety equipment, so they heat wears them down fast. hopefully youll have power but if you dont just be patient and dont get mad at them

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well atleast you have a badass jeep to get around in. and i know its frustrating but just look at what all the linemen nowadays have to go through to restore power,

back when my dad was a lineman all they had were boots a hard hat and rubbergloves with light clothing, now linemen have that plus. thick long sleeved shirts, long pants, and alot of other safety equipment, so they heat wears them down fast. hopefully youll have power but if you dont just be patient and dont get mad at them

I'm not mad at them at all, on my way to work Saturday I got to take a look at all the damage and it was insane. I know there doing their best to restore power, but they can only go so fast when there is this much damage. I'm not mad at them for taking a while, I'm just bummed that it had to happen.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

yeah i hear you on that

Archived