well my wifes car has been broke down for a little over a month waiting for a part to come in from england. i could of bought the part here but they wanted a way to much money for it on island. so we have been sharing the car since and it has been such a pain. well today the part finally came in today and literally five minutes after my wife picks it up from the post office she gets pulled over for using her phone while driving. which here is an auto 30 day license suspension. so well now i basically have to chauffer her around to work and what not.

so now it doesnt matter if her part was in yet or not because she can't drive.

/some what of a rant

you win some, you lose some

Thats just a stroke of bad luck man. and you know what they say. Any time you have bad luck, good things are just around the corner.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

i bet your wife fells terrible. I had a friend who began having these random panic attacks and his doctor took his license for 6 months with no attacks. He had to get rides from anyone and everyone to work and home and what not. He always felt really bad about us giving him rides. im just saying dont get too mad at her, she probably feels awful as it is.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

A 30 day license suspension for using the phone?! :trippy: That seems to be super harsh.

to tell you the truth, thats kinda how it should be, a lot less wrecks would happen.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i bet your wife fells terrible. I had a friend who began having these random panic attacks and his doctor took his license for 6 months with no attacks. He had to get rides from anyone and everyone to work and home and what not. He always felt really bad about us giving him rides. im just saying dont get too mad at her, she probably feels awful as it is.

yea my buddy was telling me not to get mad but, it just pisses me off because i tell her not to and she does any ways and now i am the one whos going to have to suffer cause of it. she works full time and is getting her masters. so there is time where she is going to need a ride and i am going to be at work and idk what were going to do about it. :trippy:

Edited by bre2ts

A 30 day license suspension for using the phone?! :trippy: That seems to be super harsh.

to tell you the truth, thats kinda how it should be, a lot less wrecks would happen.

i disagree, its the law here and there is more than our fair share of accidents here daily ... :ehh:

Edited by bre2ts

yea my buddy was telling me not to get mad but, it just pisses me off because i tell her not to and she does any ways and now i am the one whos going to have to suffer cause of it. she works full time and is getting her masters. so there is time where she is going to need a ride and i am going to be at work and idk what were going to do about it. :trippy:

Buy a cheap POS that runs great. :drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500