alright i need to know after a pitbull gets in a fight and tastes blood, is it true that they can turn vicous or snap really easy ? reason i ask is cos my girlfriends next door neighbors dog broke through the fence to fight my gf's pitbull and her pitbull nearly killed the other dog and now her mum is worried that the pitty will turn on the other 2 dogs they have and she doesnt know what to do :(

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i'm not sure if it's a proven fact but i've heard from multiple people that once a pitbull tastes blood it will always be agressive towards that type of animal, my mixed pitbull went after a deer one afternoon while we were outside washing the cars, ever since then we can't let him outside of our fence because if he sees a deer he will chase it, run through the woods, get all cut up by the thorns and branches, and will either jump onto the road following a deer or get attacked by a deer much bigger than what he can handle.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I've had my old pit get into a viscious fight with another dog and was fine til he died(of old age not the fight) He was never viscious or mean toward animals or people before or after so i guess it depends on the lifestyle to that point. If its been a loved pet and around other animals and kids its probably fine.

Edited by lifted_silverado

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I have two my my brother has one and my friend has one. Never have the acted aggressive. I believe its all in the up bringing. I love Pits. They are very loyal. They just have a bad rap because of idiots out there.

badrap.org

Edited by stang_01

ive heard this too. if the dog feels threatened then of course its going to attack. i love my pitbull also he is not aggressive.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I belive a pit is one of the best dogs,very loyal and loving.its all in how they were raised.a friend of mine had a pit that loved kids.it would take them for rides around the house lol..if he dident know you and you were comming into the house without the owner being there or you wernt let in by someone there he was a totally different dog.I had to get rid of mine because people were afraid of her just because she was a pit,they knew nothing about her only that she was a pit

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

I have two my my brother has one and my friend has one. Never have the acted aggressive. I believe its all in the up bringing. I love Pits. They are very loyal. They just have a bad rap because of idiots out there.

badrap.org

The truth. I loved mine. Great dog. :)

Yup, that is the truth! I love my pits and they are very loyal.

yeah he is really loved im over there all the time just to go out and play with him, her lil bro is always outside playing with him aswell so he isnt neglected, we just worried now because they have two other dogs that are smaller than him and when they play it gets abit rough sometimes and we dont want him to like suddenly snap thinking its a real fight again and drill one of the other ones, especially because he drilled the neighbors dog which is an American staffy and is much bigger.

but im happy now knowing that he shouldnt turn evil, just gotta show her mum now that once they taste blood they dont turn viscous

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout