KDC-X995 iPhone integration

Well I'm looking into getting a head unit that I can hook my iPhone up to. It's pretty important to me to be able to use apps like pandora, iheart radio, and a few other audio apps that I have. Does this HU have the ability to play music from those apps with my iPhone hooked up using the USB input? If not what HU would you recommend? Price is a factor, I'm really not looking to spend more than like 200-250. Oh and it also must have Bluetooth support.

Thanks in advance!

I have the 994. If your using audio with blue tooth, the sound quality is diminished. I am very disappointed with blue tooth. I dont have an Iphone, I have a HTC, I have an ipod, it works but i use my phone as a drive and it is easer to navigate to the music i want.

I have the 994. If your using audio with blue tooth, the sound quality is diminished. I am very disappointed with blue tooth. I dont have an Iphone, I have a HTC, I have an ipod, it works but i use my phone as a drive and it is easer to navigate to the music i want.

I agree with you on the blutooth the sound is a little diminished. The navagation is alright on iphones and ipods. The build quality is pretty good just doesn't feel solid at times like I would like it to. Other than that the head unit is amazing, and feature packed I really like it.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

but the x994 doesn't have pandora integration for the iphones.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

but the x994 doesn't have pandora integration for the iphones.

If it has pandora integration with it plugged in USB, it should work as normal with ability to pause and skip to the next song. The quality or bit rate will vary as you drive depending on where you are.

Any other good quality head units that have good iPhone integration (pandora, iheart radio, ect). I wanna stay around the same price and I'm looking for something that I can expand on later. Thanks for the input so far!

• 1 month later...

''

So if I have the bluetooth setting on the audio sound quality is worsen? Or is it only for when I'm talking on bluetooth?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived