Sundown Audio

Gain matching on 4 amps for 4 subs?

daniel1204

Hey everyone I've posted many things about this setup I want to run I as I was going to get one saz-2500D but I'd rather get four amps from my local shop, I will possible get flamed for this but the guy there will give me 4 kenwood 500w rms monoblocks, the amps do rated or near enough and they retail for $400 if I buy 4 he will do them for $205 each, how would I set the grains to be exactally the same? And can I still run a single chamber box??

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

scope or dd-1 all of them. set your meter to Ac play the tone and measure the speaker output. turn the gain down to match the LOWEST output.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hey everyone I've posted many things about this setup I want to run I as I was going to get one saz-2500D but I'd rather get four amps from my local shop, I will possible get flamed for this but the guy there will give me 4 kenwood 500w rms monoblocks, the amps do rated or near enough and they retail for $400 if I buy 4 he will do them for $205 each, how would I set the grains to be exactally the same? And can I still run a single chamber box??

There is a saz-2500d for sale on here for 450 shipped yano?

Could save some money and get a better amp, no gain matching too :woot:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

There is a saz-2500d for sale on here for 450 shipped yano?

Could save some money and get a better amp, no gain matching too :woot:

this. $800 is alot for 2000rms, you can buy a aq 3500.1 for that.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Archived