Jump to content

Got pulled over for my stereo....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've never gotten in trouble for a system...Guess I was never loud enough :(

DC and Fi, you have failed me!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I've never gotten in trouble for a system...Guess I was never loud enough :(

DC and Fi, you have failed me!

I was the talk of the town with just 2 DC level 3 12s in my truck. Small towns full of old people suck. Good thing I won a court case against a cop for harassment! So yes, you can get back at those cops that intentionally follow your car because of a logo. I was followed and after making four turns and he still followed me I turned my camera on him and recorded while he continued to follow me fore 8-10 more turns. video proof = win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...