Got pulled over for my stereo....

The cop was pretty much an arse too.... "except" that he only gave me a written warning ? Seemed kind of goofy to me. If he was going to go through the trouble, why wouldn't he just go on and write me up ?

The other weird thing, was that I saw him at a crossing intersection WAAAAY ahead of time, and turned my stereo down when I was probably still 250-300 feet away from him ! I swear, it seems more likely that he has probably seen my truck / heard my stereo a dozen X's before, when he was just too busy, or lazy to pull me over. Then this time, he saw me rolling with my windows down (just knowing what I was up to) and decided to give me some crap.

He also got me (put on the warning ticket) for a clear license plate cover. Glad he never walked to the front of my truck, and saw that I don't have a front plate at all ! Or, that he didn't mention my tinted glass..... or that I have a couple tires with close to illegal tread..... or... etc, etc. So many things he could have gotten me for.

Anyway, I pretty much kissed his ass, and made him feel all mighty and powerful.... and I did not get a ticket.

But if I'm not mistaken, that written warning will get tacked on to my name, so that next time, they know I've already been warned.... right ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, their was probably a robbery, or assault, or murder going on..... while this cop was fucking with me for my stereo ! :( Priorities I guess.

Fish

Shit happens. Be glad you only got a written warning, if you lived in elk grove/south sac you'd be SOL. I've gotten 4 tickets so far. Equalling up to around $1500.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Im not sure but I don't think its required to a a front plate

Depends on the state, most states, YES. Like when I lived in Missouri I had to have a front plate, but in Kansas its just required to have a rear plate.

The warning will go on your record, and they'll remember it next time. Cops suck.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

You shoulda gave him a demo. While he was talking to you you should of just turned it up full tilt. Whats the worst that coulda happened?????

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

you should be happy that you didnt get tickets for all that other stuff, funny how people think oh the cop should have been stopping a drug deal, rape or murder, do you really think they know when and where this shits going to happen, not to mention they have differnt units for different situations. and cops are there for a reason, yeah some are assholes but wouldnt you be one to after dealing with dumbass people all day.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

could of been worse, lucky!

that would b some BS if they got u for that tire thread thing, never heard of anyone who has gotten one of those...only a dck col would do that

was the cover the clear tinted or clear clear? i gotten pulled over for the tinted cover twice! both warnings :-)

Archived