Second Skin Audio

box for 20 10's

larrys95civic

Holy shiznit guys, went to work and this mofo blew up. so here is the actual situation - work is giving me 10 of the tens and 2 of the 1200.1 amps-

I will be buying the other 8 to 10 subs on my own and using my 2 1200.1's i am currently running. So with that said I'm thinking clamshell with 16 subs. But DC-Derrick has 1 cool as hell idea that would be unique as hell and I'm seriously interested in that now. I'm going to yank out the plastics on Wednesday and get some serious measurements if anyone has time to toss a brohizzle a bone with a design. I'll toss out a few bucks just pm me, Damn you all have me excited as hell already :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

I work at American TV, for now....and they sure as hell aren't just giving me this shit lol. Like I said before I'm paying for 1/2 or more they are just "loaning" me some 10's and 2 amps. the 12 volt manager is just trying to drum up some business. Our store has been on a heavy decline of sales for the past 5 years on car audio. The sales manager just ask me how we might get a few more dollars in the door and this was my suggestion. And just because he has ok'd it corporate may still say no.

Archived