2000W x 1 @ 2 Ohm RMS

1000W x 1 @ 4 Ohm RMS

6200 Watts Daisy Chain Output Power @ 2 Ohms

Frequency Response 10Hz - 400Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio @ 100Hz: >90dB

Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05%

Common Features: Remote Bass Control Included

Strap Two Amps Together for Double Power Output

Oversized Power and Ground Inputs with Heavy Duty 4-Gauge CNC Machined High Efficiency Power & Ground Inputs

24dB/Octave Electronic Crossover with Variable LPF 9 Low Pass Frequency) from 20Hz-1.5kHz Plus a Separate Variable Sub Sonic Filter

Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuitry

Dimensions (W x H x L): 10.51" x 2.56" x 20.87

THe sub I just bought and is basically brand new. Guy never used them. I was going to use it, but after trying and trying to figure out how to fit two in my car, just isn't happening, which is why it goes bye bye. The amp was purchased off of DWright and needed repaired and I shipped it to DB-r. When they got it, there was nothing wrong with the amp, but with the bass knob, BUT this is what they did do:

dB-r Customer Service

10/20 16:03 Ok these are ready. The only thing we found wrong was in one of the amps that went right into protect every time, was some bad transistors in the protect circuit. It was only 2 that were bad, but there are 4 total there, so we replaced all 4 for good measure. We could not duplicate the problem in the other amp that you described (turn up volume goes protect) but we went ahead and replaced those same 4 transistors in that amp also just in case they both had the same problem. If you still have a problem with this amp, it may be the bass knob or something, not the amp, just let us know if you find it to still have a problem.

The amp does have feet and will be in the PB box, but no knob since it is bad. I use the PAC knob now and according to some, it is a better option anyways.

IF you by them together, I will do half the shipping...depending on location.

NO trades unless you have an English Bulldog puppy, or an Alt for a 2005 VW GTI. :drinks:

Vid of it playing

th_IMG_1036.jpg

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

So are you selling both subs or just 1

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

What Coil's and the rms I cant find just btl on FI site just btl n2 - n3

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

It's an older model sub they won't have it on the site its a dual 2 rated for 2k

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Sub to 14224?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived