UKnoitsMe Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 so, as stated my 2-way remote stopped working. it wont send or receive signals to alarm, which obviously is NOT good!!!!! besides a new a alarm, what are my options By uknoitsme at 2011-12-05 Quote Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
mbdblue Posted December 6, 2011 Report Posted December 6, 2011 try and find a new remote and program it to your alarm. Quote AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
UKnoitsMe Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 is it acutally that simple?? Quote Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
mbdblue Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 is it acutally that simple?? should be....try and find your install manual and find out if you can get ahold of another remote. should be instructions on how to program it. I know the procedure for viper, but its probably different for Excalibur...also, check your antenna to make sure it didn't get disconnected. Quote AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
DubStar Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 Kind of a dumb solution, but I made the mistake with my excalibur 2 way remote as well You did change your battery right? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.