Stee-Z Posted December 6, 2011 Report Posted December 6, 2011 NONE FTW (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
crispy_chick3n Posted December 6, 2011 Report Posted December 6, 2011 NONE FTW This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
tlee2 Posted December 6, 2011 Author Report Posted December 6, 2011 I've blew one amp an older RF301s bought it off ebay and wired it up and it caught fire! Still not sure what happened. I've blew one set of tweeters, but I've blew a few subs here and there. Most recently my level 5s for the 3rd time. Damn how you keep blowing the level 5s? Well I had 5 10" rf he2's 2 of em the motors fell off and 1 of em I ripped the surround. I went to walmart bought 12 8 inch road warrior subs at $25 each and built a box for my accent. Well I went series then parallel through em all and had em on 1800 watts. Well that did not last but a half hour full tilt. As soon as 1 blew it was all down hill from there. I brought them all back to walmart. 2 came completely out the surrounds. I welded 3 of them sideways. And by that time my amp would not come out of protection. Walmart has the best return policy. We just wanted to try it. Lmao i woulda returned them too I blew too many! 4 btls 3 mayhems 2 dc audio lvl4xls 4 various rockfords I could just keep going on and on and on.. things blow quick on the wall socket!! damn that sound like a pricey list Ia 20.1 voltage drop a friend blew my soundstream mids amp by not grounding it at all and 1 cvr 10 in my moms miata froze the coil from clipping Not grounded at all how did it turn on? all kinds of cheap equipment, and some not so cheap. subs: countless kicker comps about 4 or 5 15" kicker cvr a pair of fosegate punch 12's amps: jbl gto 14001 rockford fosgate punch 1000 rockford fosgate t10001 bd rockford fosgate t10001 bdCP edit: almost forgot my favorite one. i dont know how it happned, but i had a 12" audiobahn back in the day, i was running like 2.5 times rated, along with some clipping, the motor exploded. i believe it was from heat, but i had never seen a sub do that up till then, and i havent seen a sub do that since motor exploded? DAMN 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Purplehaze Posted December 6, 2011 Report Posted December 6, 2011 Here is one I did a couple of months ago And here it is getting cut up Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.