bass_stalker Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 i like mine but its just because i have over 140 hours into my fallout New Vegas, i think the vacuum cleaner doing coke is pretty epic JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
96burban Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 Nice!! Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
RooTxBeeR Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I liked kranny's llama the most probably Lol Kranny's is so fucking funny, hes always had good ones, but yes that llama cracks me up every time, it's like hes trolling haha My old one got stripped. Can't remember her name, but it was a slender woman in her underwear putting pants on. Guess it was a little too risque. So now I have a vacuum named Henry doing a monster line of coke. Dude I love that vaccum one! I think I have a good one yes! who is that? Mine is better than Chode's. ... no... On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 i like the fact theyve started getting rid of avators such as bouncing tits n stuff like that..like n8 said i get on here alot at school in the library.. if i stop to read a post id rather not have to worry about someone looking over at my screen and seeing tits bouncing everywhere.. as much as i enjoy it.. leads to tons less explaining and awkward looks..bu tthe vacume doing the coke line is hilarious along with kranny's llama as mentioned before This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
96burban Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 I don't know the guy's board name, but he has a black haired chick wiggling into her tight jeans. I could watch that all day. Renoslapp (sp?) yep OMG! Yes! That was I think was the best! Does anyone have it?? Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
RooTxBeeR Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I don't know the guy's board name, but he has a black haired chick wiggling into her tight jeans. I could watch that all day. Renoslapp (sp?) yep OMG! Yes! That was I think was the best! Does anyone have it?? Tbat is another great one, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing! On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
got160s? Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I vote Lbox88 Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
96burban Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 I don't know the guy's board name, but he has a black haired chick wiggling into her tight jeans. I could watch that all day. Renoslapp (sp?) yep OMG! Yes! That was I think was the best! Does anyone have it?? Tbat is another great one, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing! Right!?! I have to c it! Lol just FRIKIN FAMAZING! HahaHaha Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
96burban Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 No more avatars?? Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
Mr. Darkjustice Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 <--- Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.