Go Xbox. Better controller. And the console is less expensive. If it's only for Skyrim then nothing than price and comfort really matter.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Go Xbox. Better controller. And the console is less expensive. If it's only for Skyrim then nothing than price and comfort really matter.

words of wisdom

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Better controller.

ew seriously? maybe i've just used the PS controller for so long, but omg i hate the xbox controller lol. so big and bulky and obnoxious

i guess its personal choice

i despise playstation controllers. too small for my hands

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

personal preference my friend they both have pros and cons im personally a ps3 guy.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Better controller.

ew seriously? maybe i've just used the PS controller for so long, but omg i hate the xbox controller lol. so big and bulky and obnoxious

360 controller. Not the original Xbox one. I've got bigger hands and the Playstation controller is too small for me. I hate the convex thumbsticks. Much prefer the concave ones on the 360. Plus I'm in love with my Razer Onza :wub:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Matt just spend the xtra and get the newer 4gb black version.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Better controller.

360 controller. Not the original Xbox one. I've got bigger hands and the Playstation controller is too small for me. I hate the convex thumbsticks. Much prefer the concave ones on the 360. Plus I'm in love with my Razer Onza :wub:

i didn't even know there was a difference lol. i need to get accustomed to one. more of my friends have xbox over ps3 and whenever i play games i feel like i'm stranded in right field lol

Archived