Eh, his comment was kinda a dick move. I mean, don't blow up for a compliment towards her. He was just saying something nice, nothing else. You kinda exploded on him. If you two were going out for 2 years, she'd know that it was a nice thing to say, and she wouldn't dump you for that comment. You had nothing to worry about, but you still kinda snapped.

little background though i did ask her before i posted and she said the guy was creeping on her like crazy

send him a PM, acting like that in front of ppl will make you look bad imo

little background though i did ask her before i posted and she said the guy was creeping on her like crazy

If that's the case....I would for the fact that I think its disrespectful if he was already creeping on her and then tried to come and complimented her being cute....

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

This. Keep it private. Confront him about it, and don't explode. Keep the situation calm. If he doesn't stop creeping on her, "talk" to him in person. haha

yes exactly.

100%

im glad someone gets it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Was it your time of the month?

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

I know how u feel bro that shit happens to me all the time and i get fuckin pissed but like everyone else said u have to take it as a good thing, your with a good lookin girl. I have had to learn to do that. Now if they go a little further knock someone out.

Archived