internet troubles. anything i can do?

ok so here is my issue. ive been having a lot of trouble with my internet going down. it started several months ago, back when it was a decent temp outside, so im positive it isnt a weather related issue. im using at&t dsl. 1.5 megs download speed (supposed to be, its at about 1.3 when it works, so im not complaining) anyway my problem has been constantly getting worse. randomly my internet will just drop out and im left with this internettrouble1.jpg. i have called at&t and they have sent someone out 3 times now, and they have done everything short of rewireing the house, in fact i believe the second guy did a lot with the wiring on the house, and out at the road. the first guy replaced the modem, the third guy looked over the wiring at the road, and he said he removed some loops that interfere with the dsl signal, but every time i call them out here it doesnt get any better. it does the same thing on all 8 of my computers, my ps3 and the wii. it drops out now about every 5 minutes. i just want to know if there is anything i can do myself, or should i just keep calling them out here, and hope they fix it? any help is much appreciated.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

ive called several times, i keep getting the same :bull: every time i call they have to run "tests" on the lines, the "tests" come back good, so they transfer me to the "super over-the-phone repair techs". they run their "tests", they come back good, so they set up a time for a tech to come out, every time the techs come out they cant seem to find much of anything wrong. they just kinda say well this could be the problem, they tinker with something for about a half hour, and say you're good to go, and they leave. and not 5 minutes after they leave, boom, internet drops out.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

i had att for awhile and always had trouble with it. i swapped multiple modems, got lines check, move the modems around. it never help fix anything at all. i just think its because att servers cant handle the influx of customers they are taking in. my att internet always d/c especially when i use it a lot. they never figured out the problem. same happen to 2 of my other friends

so i moved to cable internet and been happy ever since :D