Rockford Power Series

Derrick824

I bought a set of Rockford T1682c 6x8 coaxials from HDA for $50 shipped and received them today. They were an open box Best Buy item that was evidently returned to RF and sold through HDA. Everything is brand new and in perfect unused condition. I'm disappointed with their wimpy look. hopefully they sound good since thats what counts.

100_0345-1.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0348.jpg

100_0349.jpg

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

i loved my rf power mids i had the 6.5 coax 5.25 and the 4 's and i loved them ,. got loud and sounded great doing it as well ....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Its just that for being in RF's "Power" lineup they look wimpy. My bro just got two sets of the Power 6.5 components and his look way more beefier than my 6x8s. Even his tweeters looker beefier than my 6x8s.

100_0320.jpg

well componants and coaxials are built differently to componants are generally built to take more power, and coaxes are built generally for convieniance <sp?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i just got 2 sets of the T162S comps my wife sent me pics "im in the desert"

and they look great i might have to order a couple more sets lol and just have 4 sets all together for the expedition im gonna get

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i just got 2 sets of the T162S comps my wife sent me pics "im in the desert"

and they look great i might have to order a couple more sets lol and just have 4 sets all together for the expedition im gonna get

im about to order 3 sets right now =) Rockford Fosgate T162S 6.5

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived