white_boi_audio Posted November 21, 2007 Author Report Posted November 21, 2007 I have 2 of those sitting in my garageHey bro would ya give them to me LOL. How long have you had them ? "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
white_boi_audio Posted November 22, 2007 Author Report Posted November 22, 2007 Do yall think I should do a sealed or ported box. It says it needs 2 cubic foot sealed and 2.2, 2.3 cubic foot ported. I want to do ported with a single slot port. My max demensions are 38 wide by 15 high by about 15 deep. I need to slant the front so I can fit the 15. Tuned to like 32, 33 hertz. Could someone design a box for me? "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
EricM9104 Posted November 22, 2007 Report Posted November 22, 2007 Alright, I'll go design one on RE Audio Calculator and TRY to design it out in AutoCAD... (last time I tried a angled box, I failed majorly) 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
EricM9104 Posted November 22, 2007 Report Posted November 22, 2007 How do these specs look? I'll go build the box in CAD here in a few. (if i can) 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
white_boi_audio Posted November 23, 2007 Author Report Posted November 23, 2007 Alright, I'll go design one on RE Audio Calculator and TRY to design it out in AutoCAD... (last time I tried a angled box, I failed majorly)Hey thanks How do these specs look? I'll go build the box in CAD here in a few. (if i can) I appreciate that, but I dont know about how to cut the angles for the front.I am still asking more than one person at the moment so Ill let you know if I use it. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
EricM9104 Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 I don't think that box I made up on RE Audio calc wouldn't work.... 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Torres Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 blow it..shit i will pay shipping for you to send it to me so i can blow it..then send you the vid of it YEEEEAAAAAH! jp jp i think my friend had some older 12's. i forget the exact model, but that cone looks really familiar. it was a few years ago tho. sounded alright
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.