zayres29 Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 fine for a white girl??? your kidding right Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Fish Chris Posted December 11, 2011 Author Report Posted December 11, 2011 Well hey, just because I typically have a thing for Mexican / Latin girls. But just the fact that I thought Rachelle Leah was hot enough to post, right up behind Arianni, shows that their are always exceptions LOL Tell you the truth, I think Shandella (another UFC ring girl) is very hot, and fit as f### herself ! {wait a minute... did I say 'fit as'.... or 'fit to' ? And she's not Mexican either. Peace, Fish fine for a white girl??? your kidding right
nbshazeezee Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 id love to do more than work out with her..... Ye dig, getting loud off little (2) AQ HDC3 12 AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great AQ4x90 JBL 662s 2 ways (2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt
nbshazeezee Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 like maybe take her out for a nice lunch date Ye dig, getting loud off little (2) AQ HDC3 12 AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great AQ4x90 JBL 662s 2 ways (2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt
Fish Chris Posted December 11, 2011 Author Report Posted December 11, 2011 I just remembered seeing a 30 minute show, where Chuck Liddel took Rachelle out on kind of a date / interview..... in his Ferrari, I believe That bastid ! I'm going to kick his a$$ ! And he thought Rampage was bad ! LOL Fish
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.