:lol: my K/D is ~1.2.

M4A1 and nuke tubing all day :)

i think im like level 18. i dont have shit for attachments. I primarily use the scar though which in real life is one of the best assault rifles out there. in the game its kinda meh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Shit like this is exactly why I don't play FPS games anymore..

Too many people use mods/cheats. Generally, yes, you can get banned from XBL. Not just a console ban, but an IP ban.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

I like my SV98.

Oh. This is MW3. On consoles >_>

Carry on...

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

If I wasnt at school I would show you hte one I painted, im only 17 never painted anythign in my life and people were flippin when they saw it, it was metallic blue, and everyone htought I put metal shavings in it cause it sparkled sooo much, 5 coats of paint 6 coats of clear coat and did the joystick with black paint from a bottle, clear coat over it, loks amazing little over a year later and none of hte paint has came off yet, and ima mad cod player :DD Also have a yellow one with emerald green buttons, when u have random cans of spray paint and your bored you find stuff to paint xD, now I have a candy red xbox with Gears of war skull on side which I made by printing out the symbol then cutting it onto a thin piece of styrofoam and stickign it to the side of the xbox with spray adhesive, painted it red, removed styrofoam, watch the drool xD also have a blood red Ps2 and a metallic silver 2nd xbox xD

hey man save your money and get a controller that isnt cheating or considered modded... that stuff is for weak people, you want a controller that can boost your game play legit???

Click!!!!

not only will it improve you and not considered cheating in any way possible... its MLG approved. and comes with cool paintjobs

lamborghini dash board finsh on the hort :)

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.218524000/categoryId.54746700

In love with my Onza. Will probably never buy another Xbox controller ever again.

WANT!! :santa:

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

uh i thought and i bought turtle beaches... i guess i posted this out of excitement... Dammit

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE