XS Power

XS Power XP and XS Flex 1/0 Wire! SUPER flexible! PICS

This just made my love for wire that much greater lol. XS power batts and wire, can't get much better than that

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Yo Steve you think when you upload the new photos on photobucket (or where ever you upload them on) you could change the size of them? LOL it takes like 10 years for me to load such huge ass pics. <_<:santa:

Nice camera though!! Oh... and wire. :pardon:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Yo Steve you think when you upload the new photos on photobucket (or where ever you upload them on) you could change the size of them? LOL it takes like 10 years for me to load such huge ass pics. <_<:santa:

Nice camera though!! Oh... and wire. :pardon:

i have this problem also especially in ubl's with a page of big pics from ppl

edit: this page isn't so bad :good: but i know what you mean

Edited by Jd1102

seriously considering switching to the xs cable to go with the xs power batts. xs ftw! :good: great looking cable with great flexibility.

same here. matching equiptment ftw! lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Its to bad that the OFC has a lower strand count ( OFC 4740 and the CCA is 5250 ) I need some more cable and since shok isn't selling the OFC any more I thought I might try this stuff out.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION