MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Ok, I have no experience with the new Audioque sub. It was just released within the past couple of days. I can however tell you that I am banging on 2 really old Audioque HD3s with 3K watts or so on each(each one fed by Rockford T3K) and they never give me the slightest sign of issue/problem/heat/stink/etc. They are the loudest 15's I have ever owned. According to DJ from Audioque, the new HDC3s are better than what I have.

Also, I the new ones look really nice. If things go the way I want, I'm going to own six really soon.

Take from that what you will.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Not sure about the sub....As for onlinecarstereo.com. I've ordered products from them and I've never had a problem out of them. Recieved my items right on time. So that seems odd of them.

well my experience isnt so great with them...and cmrs2k how do you like them over the t5 since me and you have(had) the same woofer? and i will most likely order the new hd

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

oh im thinking of caravan my bad

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

No problem. I wish I could give you a fair comparisson, but I only know one of them really well. I have had some dealings with the SS T5, but not enough to be fair. I'm curious, what would you be paying for the T5 compared to the AQ?

BJJ20logo20resize.png

well the aq is a better sub..about 3db higher sensitivity with same rms..and it only cost 239 but shipping is 40 bucks...all together the aq is just 20 more

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Yeah. Now that AQ has their HDC3 out they should really be tearing it up. I really still can't get over the quality you get for the $. When I first learned about AQ, I was looking for some subs. Someone told me to go talk to him, that he was selling two bad 15s. He was in the lane about to burp, so I had to wait. I saw the teal AQ emblems from a distance and did not recognize the brand, plus, they looked kind of cheap. I wrote them off as junk. Morbid curiosity kept me there since I saw the XXX-6500 that he planned on feeding them with. Then boom. He burped. Just a quick second and 155.0db was the score. So I was interested again. I still haven't done a 155, my best is a 153.2 with those same subs, but he was in an xcab truck below the window, and I am in a Tahoe below the window in the cargo area.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Archived