inm Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 My girl is on the fence about getting XBL, so I would appreciate a 48 hour trial to give to her to try. If anyone has any, please pm them to me, thanks. edit- hell, it's Christmas, who wants to donate a whole 1 month card? jk On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
n8ball2013 Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 Go to the free shit wanted thread. I've for a 48 you can have THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
inm Posted December 13, 2011 Author Report Posted December 13, 2011 Go to the free shit wanted thread. I've for a 48 you can have uhh wut On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
SoundOfViolence Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 If you make a new account on your xbox, you should see an ad that will give you 1month for $1. I just did it because my other account got banned lol. Just make sure to turn the auto renewal off and you'll have 1month of xbl for just a dollar! Fi X12 AQ750 Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 If you make a new account on your xbox, you should see an ad that will give you 1month for $1. I just did it because my other account got banned lol. Just make sure to turn the auto renewal off and you'll have 1month of xbl for just a dollar! They're charging now? I thought there were 3 free trials on new Xboxes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.