The Cowboys are gonna kill my poor dad

Me and my dad have had a love for the Dallas Cowboys as long as I can remember, and and as long as they have existed for him. But he is 69 years old now, and I've notice that he has been getting more and more upset every time we watch them. Well, this season has been the worst. Since they have blown three 4th quarter leads of 12+ points, it has gotten bad for him. And last night, after they did it again, I thought my old man was gonna have a heart attack! He gets SO upset, it's unreal! I mean, don't get me wrong, I am a passionate fan myself. But I'm afraid he is gonna let it bother him so much that it causes him problems. But there is not much I can do about it, he will not give up watching the games. So, I guess I just really hope the Cowboys quit doing that stupid shit and start winning some football games!

Thoughts?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I feel the same way when my dad watches Kentucky Basketball. Lol.

I have a double dose of dislike for UK. I'm from Indiana and so, automatically don't like UK, plus I live in Memphis and they "stole" out coach!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I have a double dose of dislike for UK. I'm from Indiana and so, automatically don't like UK, plus I live in Memphis and they "stole" out coach!

I'm not a fan of UK basketball, or Indiana, but man that game winning three the other day was freakin awesome! bassahaulic I bet he really almost lost it then?

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Every year the giants start 6-1, 6-2 I get my hopes up and then they laid an egg for the rest of the year. For the first half of the season I'm happy as hell, the last half I'm cussing them out and hoping caughlin gets fired.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I will never understand how people get emotionally invested like that in a game.

The exact same way people get so emotionally invested in car audio. For me, it's like I am living out my dream everytime I watch a game. I played football for 9 years, the last three as quarterback. But obviously I was never good enough to make it anywhere. So, for three hours on Sunday, I am part of the team, in my mind. Plus most of the players are all my age. It's hard to explain, but it's like it's your team...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

What ya gonna do man? Can't do much, pops loves him some Cowboys and i'm sure he'd tell you you're being overprotective if he knew you felt like this. Does he have any medical issues already? Let pops do what pops does, he'll be alright. I feel you though, I wish my pops was still here so I could worry about him.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f