Nice build man. What amp is that the hfi2000? If so I love mine.

hellls yeah my hfi 3000d bumps super hard. at full tilt that biatch is pushing my type rs to the limit and the amp isn't clipping or distorting. ppl bag on hifi but there a great amp for the price of them!

Fuck warning points.

• 3 weeks later...

have u been metered yet

2 audioque hdc3 15 motors with dc audio Level 5 recones

1 DC Audio 5k wired to .5 daily

1 soundstream bx 15 processor

8 cubic inch enclosure tuned to 44hz

4 jbl speakers on deck power

1 panasonic 9901u headunit

2 layers of dynamat

2 xs d3100s under hood and back..

3 runs of 1/0 gauge knuconceptz power

2 runs of 1/0 gauge for ground

1 mechman 270amp avbm

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM NWSPL

http://www.teamnwspl.biz/

I swear I've seen this build before, Did you post it up a while back or am i trippin? lol. Nice build, and x2 on the tint, Usually the first thing i do when i get a car.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

have u been metered yet

Well when I had my 1 15" my friend metered it with a Scosche Car SPL1000F and I did a 129 i believe. I know that's not accurate but it would be very interesting to see what I'm actually hitting now with my current system.

def want a demo, nice work looks clean

For sure! Definitely hit me up if your in the area or vice versa!

I swear I've seen this build before, Did you post it up a while back or am i trippin? lol. Nice build, and x2 on the tint, Usually the first thing i do when i get a car.

Nope haha, I believe this is the only time I've posted it. But I do have a bad memory so if you find it feel free to prove me wrong haha.

This is nice. I have a 2000 ranger im doing a build in right now. I love how the older rangers look more though. Great job.

Thank you, I really appreciate the feed back, good or bad.

i like it...just need a high amp alty.. look up dbelectrical.com they might have something for you.. solid product and cheap prices..

I just checked them out and your right they do have some legit prices. But I noticed they only have models for 96 on up rangers. Do you or anyone have the knowledge if their 96 model alternator would fit my 92 4.0 ranger? The mounting holes look the same but could always be off by just a little bit.

Edit: Nvm, I noticed their powder coated version fits the 92

Must be loud.

Dunno how bored your cops are up there, my friend has 5% on both his cars (240sx hatch and mercury cougar), got pulled over in the 240 for speeding, cop said nothing about the tint, but jaw dropped when he saw the harness bar, racing seat, and a hatch full of tires. :lol:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Looks like a great build! love the setup.

buuuuut if you can afford all of those nice components, you can afford some real deadner ;)

otherwise i'm jealous of your truck

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived