Jump to content

Happy Thanksgiving


redbaron80

Recommended Posts

Posted

Watch the Cowboys. I know this is not a sports thread, but the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving is one of the great things about it.

BJJ20logo20resize.png
Posted

Have a great time everybody! Today, thou shall not worry about caloric intake. :P

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted
Have a great time everybody! Today, thou shall not worry about caloric intake. :P

I would definitely be thankful if I didn't have to worry about caloric intake.

BJJ20logo20resize.png
Posted

104pm, and I had already ate my Turkey day dinner... mmmMmmm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
104pm, and I had already ate my Turkey day dinner... mmmMmmm

Heck yeah. No point in the delay. Plus, you got to make sure that there are no interuptions in the cowboys game.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...