Second Skin Audio

Box Help for 2 RE SXX 15's

RE recommends 34hz and 4 cubes for optimal or 35hz 3 cubes

it looks like i can give them about 3.25 cubes at most after displacement.

What frequency should i tune these to if it's a daily driver in which i want the lows to slap pretty good.

subs will be up double .75 baffle

2 common walls

port middle back

hatch

the hatch has like a cover over the trunk which i want to keep over my trunk since it hides my equipment. so my max height is 17, and it might be lower now with the sub excursion. max width is 36.5, and max depth is gonna be 26-27 and that is generous. I'd be lucky to get 12-13 sq inches of port area.

bump..i want loud to the ear, what frequency should i tune these to!! re recommends 34hz but that seems high if your trying to smash the lows.

34hz is relatively low. what are you trying to do? hit 23hz or something. 30-35hz will play LOW just fine.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

bump..i want loud to the ear, what frequency should i tune these to!! re recommends 34hz but that seems high if your trying to smash the lows.

I personally have a RE SEX 15" slammin the lows 30-31 hz shakes the entire car to the bone. Its in an atrend box ported with 4 cubes and 34 hz tuning. Runnin on fairly low wattage. Amp says 600 by 4 ohms but no way in hell thats happenin XD. You can tune a lil lower but not much point with these subs, theyre loud as hell in general especially with a good amp.