i think out of all the phone pics ive seen, the 4S takes the best pics out of all of them...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i dont agree but cool observation

well it just wasnt with those pictures, ive seen other pic comparisons..

but which one do you think?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

its hard to compare by the pictures, theyre kinda big (they resized to fit the screen thought) but by looking at the print and the nascar logo, the fascinate seems to be the most clear. but i didnt try and compare using the rest of the pic.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I agree iPhone 4s is the best. Galaxy note in second then iPhone 4. Just my opinion. The 4s is a lot more detailed and vivid in my eyes and has a more natural look.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

detail on the chuck of the drill i like the fascinate/iphone4s then the rest is kind of a toss up. Having had the box right in front of me i didnt like the digitization of the color gradient that the iphones produced.

Also the color of the background wood in the samsung pictures where the kids are is more true to the real color then the iphones are.

the fascinates overall white balance seemed to be a little bright, where the galaxy note had the most true to what i had in front of me representation of white balance.

actually, the iphone 4 seems to be best. you can see something there that you cant in all the other pics. you can actually see a guy stealing a keyboard :lol:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

heres another pic from 4 of them

in all honesty for those being all brand new phones and the fascinate being a last gen phone...not bad at all as far as a camera goes

Iphone 4s

iphone4su.jpg

Galaxy Note

galaxynote.jpg

Galaxy Nexus

galaxynexus.jpg

Samsung Fascinate

fascinate.jpg