Ok. So I am a small built guy. But, I can put up a fight. So, I am inside watching movies with my daughter. Single father life I love. And I just thought that it was the wind. Cause it is really raining and the wind is whipping. But, then my key pad for my viper alarm flashed and went off and then I hear my car going off. So I ran outside and the guy was still trying to take my radio with no face plate out of my dash. I have it in there pretty good. So I grabbed the guy by his hair and through him out of my car. After a lil fight. The guy was not trying to get away. So, I finally got him to the ground and I still had zip ties in my pocket. So, I zip tied his hands behind him and held it till the cops showed up. Now I am the one getting a ticket. And he got away. How is this right? He broke into my car. And was trying to steal my stuff. But, since I protected myself/property im in trouble? What do you all that read this think of this? I know I am fighting this ticket. My neighbor and I think that it is the same guy that has been breaking into other cars in the neighborhood.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Find out who the cops are and break into their cars! Just playin man, unfortunately welcome to the good ole USA where the rich get richer and those who defend they shit they worked their asses off for can have it taken. My Dad got sued when a guy broke into his bar, the alarm went off and when the cops showed up to arrest the asshole they tackled him and broke his arm. My Pops had to pay for his hospital bills since it happened on his property and insurance doesn't cover criminal intent.

That don't sound right, were you drunk or something? What is your ticket for? I had a similiar situation but I decided to pound the guy and he went to jail not me. Don't touch me stuff eh!

My daughter is 19 months. So it has been over 19 months since I have been drunk. And I am a small guy. I think that he was stoned. Cause he was a somewhat built guy. And the ticket is for assault and battery. And I can not make out the other one. Sloppy writing by the cop. Guess using zip ties to hold someone down that broke into your car and you want to see them pay for it is wrong.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

That don't sound right, were you drunk or something? What is your ticket for? I had a similiar situation but I decided to pound the guy and he went to jail not me. Don't touch me stuff eh!

My daughter is 19 months. So it has been over 19 months since I have been drunk. And I am a small guy. I think that he was stoned. Cause he was a somewhat built guy. And the ticket is for assault and battery. And I can not make out the other one. Sloppy writing by the cop. Guess using zip ties to hold someone down that broke into your car and you want to see them pay for it is wrong.

Man that is so wrong. What the hell you supposed to do let em take your stuff. Plus your daughter was around I'd have done the same. Guy is lucky IMO. Man I hate hearing stuff like this.

Man that is so wrong. What the hell you supposed to do let em take your stuff. Plus your daughter was around I'd have done the same. Guy is lucky IMO. Man I hate hearing stuff like this.

Im protective of my family and stuff. Bust my ass for the lil things that I have. And there is no way I will let someone take them with out a fight.

that doesn't make any sense

Everyone that I have talked to said the same thing. So wish I had my security cameras up outside. Just bought a new house and still un-packing. But, I have witnesses. So hoping this gets fix.

I think it's stupid what the justice system has come to nowdays. But, if I were in that situation, even knowing that i would get ticketed, I would still fight for myself, my family, and my stuff and beat the living s**t out of the guy (An it sounds like you would do the same). So u know what, screw s**t like that the govt is effed up.