Is This Laptop A Good Buy?

Amalan, go to circuit city, buy the $299 laptop.. they have kingston 1 gig memory sticks for laptops on sale for $15. Buy the laptop and the ram and come out with a laptop with 2 gigs of ram.

ew no my uncle has that same laptop and got it from sams club in the caged section like a year ago for $250 and that thing is utter crap. i hate it but i think the hp laptop at CC is what im going to get.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-Pavilion...roductDetail.do

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=...5&An=browse

comparison i mean theyre pretty equal but the hp has a 15.4in screen but the lenovo is lighter. they both have webcams and that face verification crap is just a software so it can be "bought" but the lenovo does have a built in subwoofer lol that appeals to me but not my mom. and since i have to do mail in rebates with both of them might as well get the free stuff that comes with the hp. free printer router and software woot.

ugh crap bassjunkie you made me realize how packed CC will be cause everyone is going to be fighting over that 299 laptop. arrggggghhhhhh

It's 4:30 am and I'm still up pulling the allnighter to go to circuit city, staples, walmart, and autozone. Hopefully I'll make out with some goodies.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

u and me both brother...

it was a ghost town last year and hopefully will be similar this year :D

CHEA !!!!!

DUDE I could only wish.. Im gonna get some rolls of window tint, 2 gig memory card for my phone, exhaust for my truck, another memory card for my dads camera, a digital camera, bluetooth earpiece, and a SHITLOAD of blank cd's.

WISH ME LUCK LOL

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

well i got there at 430 am just to find out the line outside the building wrapped all the way around the building. there were at least 300 people in line when i got there. i ended up getting in CC at 6 and by that time all the hp notebooks were vouched for so i headed over to office depot and got there right after it opened and luckily the one by my house isnt extremely popular so i was able to get in immediately but everyone that was in there was all in the laptop aisle i had to reach over some people to get the little notebook voucher only 2 left so i ended up getting the lenovo notebook. wish i got the hp now cause it came with the printer and router and i could have kept those but shes happy with this notebook. the whole subwoofer thing is a joke lol my headphones put out more bass than this subwoofer LITERALLY unless there is some setting i am turning on or something. bleh its a laptop most of them have shitty speakers.