Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hell yeah! i do wanna see this movie very badly. love the first one. when the eggs hatch and they jump on the people and it all goes in slow motion. sweet lookin. this one looks extra gory but i dont mind it.

 

 

Posted

yeah, there was lots of that stuff....

I can atleast explain the begining right?

well, it starts off exactly where the first one left off at, where the hybrid alien poppin out of the predators chest, and then the ship crashed down in the boonies by Colorado

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 284 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...