Forevrbumpn Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 (edited) Went to see Hitman today, damn a good movie, action, gore, all around great movie But what I wasn't ready for, was some of the previews ... I was like AVP-R Alien Vs Predator- Requiem or something like that- This movie looks kick ass, looks like from the trailor, one of them movies where Everyone dies-Awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc208uatEHw...feature=related Then there is RAMBO???? I was like WTFFF, this guy is in his 70s or something right? (jk)- But I think I may be interested in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M1KiXWWTxg And then there is WANTED with Angelina Jolie, this looks good too..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L8nV-wt5W4 And finally "Awake" where some guy is awake during an operation, and over hears how his Dr wants to steal his heart and sell it or something, usually not my type of movie, but seemed pretty freaky - And ofcourse Jessica Alba is in it, looks promising for some nudees http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fTCMaOV57Y Edited December 26, 2007 by Forevrbumpn Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
galacticmonkey Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 As for movies that are out, dont waste your time seeing The Mist. The ending ruins the whole movie. Quote
Amalan Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 hitman was a sweet movie the game is so much fun but that movie was pretty good. Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted November 23, 2007 Author Report Posted November 23, 2007 hot russian hookers... lol Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Amalan Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 hot russian hookers... lol yeah they missed that part in the game for some reason... but her tits were nice Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted November 23, 2007 Author Report Posted November 23, 2007 yep... I was liking the face alot Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Torres Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 that movie 'wanted' looks pretty damn good. i wanna see all the others too Quote
andym85 Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 Awake did look pretty interesting...have u all seen previews for that Will Smith movie " I Am Legand"?? that looks pretty badass imo... Quote i likes me some audio stuff...
Chris Posted November 23, 2007 Report Posted November 23, 2007 Saw Hitman the day it opened. I'm a hitman fanatic so I just had to, & it was damn good. Wonder why it only got a 2.5star rating? Goin today to see it again... P.S: Teh (.)(.)'s were sweet Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 26, 2007 Author Report Posted December 26, 2007 Just seen AVP-R Great movie for death Toll, hahaha alot of gore, blood, acid, guns, soldiers, almost sex scenes (until aliens screw it up-damn) But over all, good movie, till- well..... gotta see it besides that part I didnt like to well, it was about a good solid 8 Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.