I have it, and like it. It can't do ALL the things my Droid Incredible did.. However, what the iPhone does, it does better.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Yea im with AT&T, so there selection on droid phones is small. My sis and girlfriend have the aria or galaxy or some crap it has a big a** screen but theyre junk in my opinion. Its time for an upgrade on my contract anyhow. So no real bugs or glitches found yet? Hows battery life?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Yea im with AT&T, so there selection on droid phones is small. My sis and girlfriend have the aria or galaxy or some crap it has a big a** screen but theyre junk in my opinion. Its time for an upgrade on my contract anyhow.

So no real bugs or glitches found yet? Hows battery life?

meh, that doesn't surprise me. Samsungs TouchWiz Skin is slow, lags, and uses a lot of memory

I haven't found ANY bugs yet, and I got mine on the day it launched (about 2 months). It's just clean and fast! This A5 processor combined with iOS 5 is incredible IMO

This battery really amazed me! I could last about a day and a half with my usage (browsing SMD, pushing a email account, fetching an email account, and iMessaging).

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

whats the normal price point on the new iphone per month, im ina need of a new phone in about 2weeks aswell so i starting everything new,

i know it probley depending on the extras and stuff just i wanna see what will normal people will need and and an average price per month a person will have for a bill a month

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

On AT&T's website it says 20$ messaging service and 15$ data plan of course no unlimited data BS <_< i paid like 120$ a month for my iphone 3gs.

Hdorre as far as battery goes anything is bettern than my 3gs i cant go more than 12 hours without having to charge. And is that siri stuff really all that cool or just another kinda useful but never used feature?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

whats the normal price point on the new iphone per month, im ina need of a new phone in about 2weeks aswell so i starting everything new,

i know it probley depending on the extras and stuff just i wanna see what will normal people will need and and an average price per month a person will have for a bill a month

8aa14387.jpg

I just looked over the bills, and the taxes are about $10... So that comes out to ~$100/ mo

LMFAO so true

On AT&T's website it says 20$ messaging service and 15$ data plan of course no unlimited data BS <_< i paid like 120$ a month for my iphone 3gs.

Hdorre as far as battery goes anything is bettern than my 3gs i cant go more than 12 hours without having to charge. And is that siri stuff really all that cool or just another kinda useful but never used feature?

$120?! Ouch!!

Yea, this battery is really good. I used Siri once... And them turned it off :lol:

I don't like talking on/ to my phone; which is why I text :shrug:

A couple other people in school have 4S' too, and they claim to only have used Siri for the first 2 weeks or so

LMFAO so true

Archived