FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

pretty much all of hifoinics new amps except the hifi line do rated and then some.

The BRZ line are very solid amps, I've yet to see one not make power, or blow up. There's a number of ppl running brz2400s under 1ohm and they keep going. They're a bit more over built than previous models. I'm running a zxi150.4 and its deff a power house. I'm quite happy with it.

To the OP, your previous build looks great man! This build is going to look great, Having four of those 1700s layed out will look sexy as fawk! I personally would have got two 3k amps, but this will work too :)

You should have enough power to make them sing!

pretty much all of hifoinics new amps except the hifi line do rated and then some.

The BRZ line are very solid amps, I've yet to see one not make power, or blow up. There's a number of ppl running brz2400s under 1ohm and they keep going. They're a bit more over built than previous models. I'm running a zxi150.4 and its deff a power house. I'm quite happy with it.

To the OP, your previous build looks great man! This build is going to look great, Having four of those 1700s layed out will look sexy as fawk! I personally would have got two 3k amps, but this will work too :)

Thanks for liking the old build! This is gonna sound dumb and I'll catch flak from people I know but the BRZ amps are sexy. That's why I wanted them. I love sundown but they do not look as good and this truck is going to shows not only for bass race but for build appearance. When judging overall appearance judges don't give two shits what brand amps you have. This truck is gonna be a street beater at heart may it perform on a meter? There's a good chance it will but it will damn sure be just as clean if not cleaner than the old build

how come you didn't get a DC or AQ or sundown amp

How come you have to come into this mans thread spamming it up with your bullshit? Tell ya what, why didn't you buy a DDZ like me?

OP, you have some amazing work. I still say it was a good idea on those 4 amp! That's 6,800rms for $800! Everyone else is just mad. :-)

Thanks for liking the old build! This is gonna sound dumb and I'll catch flak from people I know but the BRZ amps are sexy. That's why I wanted them. I love sundown but they do not look as good and this truck is going to shows not only for bass race but for build appearance. When judging overall appearance judges don't give two shits what brand amps you have. This truck is gonna be a street beater at heart may it perform on a meter? There's a good chance it will but it will damn sure be just as clean if not cleaner than the old build

I bet it will sound better and meter pretty good, the BTLs are probably more efficient though.

can't wait to see this go together

this sounds promising. tuned in for sure :popcorn:

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

this!

hell i'd run a brz amp before the sp4 lol.

tuned in!

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I ordered my SP4s yesterday too & I'm personally doing 2 SD5k's on 4.

First, welcome!

Second, the amps & batts your doing... why not sale those & get some equip that'll really make them slam. What you're doing is like buying a nice, new LED 60" TV & watchin VHS tapes on it...

With your current equip, your BTL's will probably sound off better than the SP4s due to you're only moving to a better sub, that requires more, but that's the only upgrade you're doing..

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

First, welcome!

Second, the amps & batts your doing... why not sale those & get some equip that'll really make them slam. What you're doing is like buying a nice, new LED 60" TV & watchin VHS tapes on it...

With your current equip, your BTL's will probably sound off better than the SP4s due to you're only moving to a better sub, that requires more, but that's the only upgrade you're doing..

I agree, a battery like XS Power d3100 or higher, and for an amp like M4a, DC 5K or higher, AQ, Sundown. It's all good.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

First, welcome!

The BTLs were running off two yellow tops with dead cells and couldn't hold a charge. I did 152.6 on music with 2000 watts on each (from over rated soundstream amps) Even with the small size of the batcaps they are more powerful than my previous battery setup. If I could cut up the truck to fit more batteries I would. But I can't. As for the amps maybe they won't be as loud as your 5ks ( which are amazing amps by the way!!!) but im not spending 5k on this set up either lol hopefully as my wedding passes I can add to this build an the wifey will be cool with it seein as this is my last act as a single man!

Btw I have a 55 inch Samsung LED and I run blu ray ;)

Oh also can you respond with what those 5ks cost? I'm extremely interested in them. Even if I bought those I could keep the BRZ an they won't go to waste

First, welcome!

The BTLs were running off two yellow tops with dead cells and couldn't hold a charge. I did 152.6 on music with 2000 watts on each (from over rated soundstream amps) Even with the small size of the batcaps they are more powerful than my previous battery setup. If I could cut up the truck to fit more batteries I would. But I can't. As for the amps maybe they won't be as loud as your 5ks ( which are amazing amps by the way!!!) but im not spending 5k on this set up either lol hopefully as my wedding passes I can add to this build an the wifey will be cool with it seein as this is my last act as a single man!

Btw I have a 55 inch Samsung LED and I run blu ray ;)

Oh also can you respond with what those 5ks cost? I'm extremely interested in them. Even if I bought those I could keep the BRZ an they won't go to waste

Sometimes I think the guys on this forum have a lack of understanding for those of us with family commitments and our lack of excess funds. :lol:

BTW, I also pack 124gr and 95gr Gold Dots.

Archived