Black Friday - What Did You Buy!?

Well for me my day started at 12:00 am waiting in line at walmart with me and my freind to get a 42 " 1080p LCD for $798 FTW! Then headed over to circuit city for to waot in liken for 2 hours and got my 7" flip out jensen HU for $250.....and the worst part is today was the first snow fall of the year :mad: 31 degress at walmart + snow in youe face + no sleap + work = Im tired FTL!

My girl's parents got the same thing! lol.

Not sure where, it was either walmart or target or something.. lol.. Great steal!

06 SCION tC

Craziness. Looks like some people got some good stuff. I have never been really successful any of the times that I have gone. It really frustrates me that retail stores advertise the specials that they have and then they don't have the inventory to back it up. We went after some laptop/notebook computer deals 2 years ago, and they only had 11 to start with. Needless to say with 300 people in front of us we didn't get one. I decided that I was done with that :mad:

BJJ20logo20resize.png

I bought a new Taylor Made Golf bag and a new set of Cleveland CG12 wedges and all 10 seasons of southpark for 10 bucks a piece. I was looking into a lap top with a built in HD DVD player, and HD screen, but no monies for that.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Thank you bro. Yeah i am 125% sure that it will also. He will never know i sat out in the cold for 8 hours.. but, i rather him not loose his faith in santa.. that he asked for something and got it.

my kids dont believe in Santa Claus, mom and dad buy everything. And we work our asses off so i dont mind them knowing that