DC Sound Lab

I think that since you guys are reps and know more then us we would all love to know your thoughts. Im in the market for xls wich are sold out and it seams all.of the suden the forsale part of smd forums is full of xls wile last month didnt see to many. So will price be the same on the new xls?

they will go up some, The new Xl requires more time to build but for your money you will get more power handling than the m1 model

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I think that since you guys are reps and know more then us we would all love to know your thoughts. Im in the market for xls wich are sold out and it seams all.of the suden the forsale part of smd forums is full of xls wile last month didnt see to many. So will price be the same on the new xls?

they will go up some, The new Xl requires more time to build but for your money you will get more power handling than the m1 model

better performace with a higher price tag hmmm sounds like standard business to me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So when will pricing be available for reps, with how sexy these areHouston is gonna explode with orders and I want EXCLUSIVITY !!!!

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

100% better cooling by DC

please only DC comments not about other brands this is a pic to go with the one on the frist page you saw the outside of the sub now a sneak peak of the inside

297483_10150326220854846_818234845_7772816_791555913_n.jpg

That right there is a lv6m2 4" coil proto, but the XL internals are the same as this pic, just a 3" coil instaed of a 4"

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

i dont even need to see this thing in person or know any of the specs. I still want one. Rusty, pencil me in for at least a 12. Nice to see your company progressing and bringing new products to the people!!

You got it =] :drinks:

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ