donovanl12 Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 At least that's what I'm pretty sure it is. I got my new amp in on Friday and I was putting it in, and while the headunit was on, I removed the RCAs. Bad move. No signal to amp after that. Power was on on amp, remote turn on worked fine. Tried another amp, same thing. So I'll be ordering a new headunit I guess...
n8ball2013 Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 thats not the pico fuse. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Joe X Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 A blown picofuse causes engine and other noise to get amplified not kill the pre-outs altogether.
Decaf Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 ^what they said always connect/disconnect equipment while everything is off!
donovanl12 Posted December 18, 2011 Author Report Posted December 18, 2011 Oh ok sorry guys, should of done more research. None of my RCA outputs work, there's a left, right, and subwoofer. It has got to be something else internal.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.