Has anyone really kept up on the bills. Ring passed latly? As of yesterday another was just passed..

Anyone found of a terrorist act can be assassinated, taken from their home and given no trial, tortured among other things..

I just turned 21 I havnt got my concealed permit yet, but say tmrw I head over buy me a new 45 put a full clip in it and hide it under my seat outta the way.... I get pulled over an searched, they find it and arrest me, they say it's a act of terrorism and nobody hears from me again... Is that right?

Say someone loves chemistry and has the knowledge to make a bomb, and happens to have a stick of dynamite his great great grandfather had that was passed down from father to son.. His house gets broken into and the police come to search, they see the stick of dynamite and arrest him, accuse him of being a terrorist and ship him off with no trail and to be tortured... Like wtf?

They can come into your home hold guns to your family and your kids and kill you in front of them for just being accused of being a terrorist.. Is that really how you want this country???

We have almost no righs anymore..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I believe a lil more research goes into weather youre a terrorist lol. Its not like hey he has a turban and beard hes a terrorist. But yes actual bomb threats and hostage situations make you a terrorist, not the cliche terrorist like everyone thinks but in their own way they are terrorist. We're better off without <- these types anyhow. I think you have a misconception on how they come to believe you are a "terrorist"

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

The governt implies that the reaserch an everything goes into it, but in reality if they wanted to they can do what they want

They also have the ability to make you disappear at anytime ruin you ENTIRE families credit rating poo on your front lawn and tell the american public it was bigfoot rinding on a unicorn out of the gumdrop trail and get away with it, not likely but possible

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

It may not affect our generation persay, but if things keep going they way they are, the possibility of it affecting our kids or thief kids is ALOT more likely.. Ignore it if you want, but things will go south.. It's not if they will it's jut a matter of when..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

The governt implies that the reaserch an everything goes into it, but in reality if they wanted to they can do what they want

They also have the ability to make you disappear at anytime ruin you ENTIRE families credit rating poo on your front lawn and tell the american public it was bigfoot rinding on a unicorn out of the gumdrop trail and get away with it, not likely but possible

:orly3:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Which part are you finding funny?

The govt is pulling a fast one and is taking away more and more of our freedoms via scare tactics. Or by stating you're not a patriot or what ever other reason they can manipulate peoples mind into becoming a fear driven state who will allow full govt control over everyone. You don't find it odd how they preach Democracy, right to assemble, freedom of speech with other countries when their people protest against their govt, but when thousands upon thousands protest peacefully in our own country, the cops break it up, while you hear nothing from govt officials about it?

Anyways, this should be in the Politics section and here is what you were referring to.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/us/politics/obama-wont-veto-military-authorization-bill.html

Provisions have been changed, but there are still many loop holes if you actually read it. It allows for the bill of rights to become null and void if they deem rightfully so (in their eyes) and allows for the military to police the country, which has been a no no for many years (this is regards to protest against the govt itself). Oh, and the vote on the internet restrictions is coming too. Hmm

:peepwall:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

The govt is pulling a fast one and is taking away more and more of our freedoms via scare tactics. Or by stating you're not a patriot or what ever other reason they can manipulate peoples mind into becoming a fear driven state who will allow full govt control over everyone. You don't find it odd how they preach Democracy, right to assemble, freedom of speech with other countries when their people protest against their govt, but when thousands upon thousands protest peacefully in our own country, the cops break it up, while you hear nothing from govt officials about it?

Anyways, this should be in the Politics section and here is what you were referring to.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/us/politics/obama-wont-veto-military-authorization-bill.html

Provisions have been changed, but there are still many loop holes if you actually read it. It allows for the bill of rights to become null and void if they deem rightfully so (in their eyes) and allows for the military to police the country, which has been a no no for many years (this is regards to protest against the govt itself). Oh, and the vote on the internet restrictions is coming too. Hmm

The govt can drag anyone deemed a terrorist and kill them on spot if it keeps thousands from dying. You all seem to forget that the biggest threat to us is the terrorist living amongst us. If you prefer having car bombs and airline jackings to protect a terrorists civil rights then so i feel sorry for your morals. I say violate away

The govt can drag anyone deemed a terrorist and kill them on spot if it keeps thousands from dying. You all seem to forget that the biggest threat to us is the terrorist living amongst us. If you prefer having car bombs and airline jackings to protect a terrorists civil rights then so i feel sorry for your morals. I say violate away

Uhh, didn't say that. lol. Never mentioned killing at all. :drinks:

I doubt the govt would want to take the chance of killing another American deemed as a terrorist who resides in the US. I'm simply stating their rights will not be the same since it will be under military control and they can deem you a terrorist without you having a fighting chance. That is what's scary. Murder, nahhh. Disappear, meh, maybe. Thrown in jail and held for years...more likely.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown