Sonic Electronix

What sub will do the best on 4k daily..??

well for one i woulda had to recone it to a 12 then get a 2nd 12 and i dont have the money to do that... So i sold that sub in order to get something that can actually handle the power i have. I want Nate to comment on this or pm me about this sub because I would buy it if he can talk it up enough :D If it for sure out performs the N2 and the BTL UFO's on the lows and all then I'd love to get it lol

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

FI SP4 would take it like a monster

I would not listen to this idiot. What a dumb post.. I'm sure you know this sub will take in being you own one and have done testing.. No wait they have JUST COME OUT. Im pretty sure the only sp4 you have seen has been in a picture but i guess with your magical skills you know they will "take it like a monster"

:madsign:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

^^^ LOL but it looks to be pretty beast that's why im open to being talked into buying it by nate or someone from fi's build house lol.. As they are the only ones that know what it can and cannot take at this point.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

^^^ LOL but it looks to be pretty beast that's why im open to being talked into buying it by nate or someone from fi's build house lol.. As they are the only ones that know what it can and cannot take at this point.

And that's fine.. Get information on what they will be able to handle before you buy. Talk to them before making a decision. Also in your original post you stated you would like to know subs that would take 4k yet shot down some of them based on your reasoning. You should have said which ones would take 4k besides teh ones you already knew you was not going to run

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

1324340332[/url]' post='1806747']
1324340214[/url]' post='1806740']

my only question about the n3 is its supposed to be just a spl sub..

let me check:

it is but im sure it will still sound good

It is my understanding that unless you get the upgraded spiders, it has the same soft parts as the n2. I would guess they would sound similar - the only question in my mind would be cooling. And that the "perfect" cutout size for subs varies quite a bit since the basket diameter is inconsistant (but the screw hole placement is the same)

Take what I say as pure theory. I haven't owned any Fi sub - just sharing what I have read

I did.. Look at the post it says leave out the smd and such... But i shot down some because aren't we all somewhat bias when it comes to subs. The suggestions could change my mind if they have proof and reason behind the claims. But most were just out of them liking a certain brand. The lvl 5 is a valid option. So is the n3. But that is about all at this point :/ Do you have any suggestions? I haven't had first hand xp with most of these subs so thats why its all based off what i hear and see here... Not many people here in KCMO run anything but sundown DD RF and powerbass.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Ty Snowdrifter that is helpful to read.. I had no clue about the soft parts on the N3 I will ask about that when I get a response from Nate. Also how do you like that badass Crown amp you got?? I'm sure its as amazing as I'm guessing!! :good:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

I did.. Look at the post it says leave out the smd and such... But i shot down some because aren't we all somewhat bias when it comes to subs. The suggestions could change my mind if they have proof and reason behind the claims. But most were just out of them liking a certain brand. The lvl 5 is a valid option. So is the n3. But that is about all at this point :/ Do you have any suggestions? I haven't had first hand xp with most of these subs so thats why its all based off what i hear and see here... Not many people here in KCMO run anything but sundown DD RF and powerbass.

Honestly I don't ever make any suggestions other than for some poeple to go off themself's. I stay out of it being i have no clue what type of music you like, what your goal is, what your electrical is like, do you plan on upgrading in the furture, are you keeping the same amps etc. Im sure what ever you decide you will make a great decision because you cant go wrong with any of the brands that were suggested

Archived