Sundown Audio

kicker warhorse 10k

KHRISS

what about if i have 1 0 gauge from the front to back and with a distribution block that has 2 0 gauge outputs would that work

ill do 2.

although im running 5k watts on 2 batteries stock electrical with one run of 1/0 wire, been like that for a while with not one issue and not a flint of dimming

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

what about if i have 1 0 gauge from the front to back and with a distribution block that has 2 0 gauge outputs would that work

if your willing to spend over 1300 for an amp then spend on the right electrical for it

if its out of your budget then so is the amp buy within your budget WIRE batts and alts included

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

think about it like this dude. if you buy an amp that has over ~2500-3000w of power, plan on spending just as much, if not more, than what the amp cost in order to get the proper electrical upgrades.

if your willing to spend over 1300 for an amp then spend on the right electrical for it

if its out of your budget then so is the amp buy within your budget WIRE batts and alts included

x2

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

this needs to be a rule of thumb for anybody new to car audio.

OP, yeah, you seem to want to cheap out on wire. dont do it. the amount of wire you run from front to back is all dependent on your alternator(s). from the batteries in back, run as many runs as required by the amps. pretty simple.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I do not need to take a dick up the ass to know that shit's gay....

Just saying :pardon:

really bro, ur here to help or be smart ass

lol looks to me to be a lil of both

Ding Ding Ding!

LOL, both. It's not my fault knowledge is taking it too personal.

I agree, to an extent, there is a point to not pass judgement on equipment that someone has no experience with. But I think that applies much more to :gheybandwgn: But once you have enough experience and knowledge, it is not ALWAYS required to personally own the equipment to understand whether or not something will work. Alpine has used it, and although I haven't I know people who run it. And yes, I have scored much higher on similar setups on smaller RMS amps.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

MW3 on ps3 anyone lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

I do not need to take a dick up the ass to know that shit's gay....

Just saying :pardon:

really bro, ur here to help or be smart ass

lol looks to me to be a lil of both

Ding Ding Ding!

LOL, both. It's not my fault knowledge is taking it too personal.

I agree, to an extent, there is a point to not pass judgement on equipment that someone has no experience with. But I think that applies much more to :gheybandwgn: But once you have enough experience and knowledge, it is not ALWAYS required to personally own the equipment to understand whether or not something will work. Alpine has used it, and although I haven't I know people who run it. And yes, I have scored much higher on similar setups on smaller RMS amps.

whos taking it personal bro. my opinion is based on my experience with the amp, had no issues with it like most people did. people on here comment with 0 experience with the amp or not owning one in the first place.

not being specific on anyone but im talking in general.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

i have a warhorse fs at1200 shipped

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

my budget is $3K and i hoping to get this with the $3K the fosgate t2500bdcp and two sp4 18 fully louded and a mechman 320 alt with voltage regulator and a kicker amp kit and if i get the warhorse im gonna need a second alt with voltage regulator $700 plus dual alt bracket easily $600 and a second amp kit $200 thats $1500 over my budget

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP