Second Skin Audio

How much does the cone of a fi 18" bl and 18" sp4 bounce up to?

Vooloco

Well... put it this way. My trunk has all of these different levels from the stuff on the bottom of the trunk pan. From the highest point to the roof of the trunk is about 13", but on the lower point it's like 15" or so. Can I get a box that could do that? Have different measurements from the bottom to the top?

woofers that are like 2" from the trunk lid/rear deck are pointless to me. either fire forward, or fire rearward. and if you're into car audio, why are you concerned about weight?

woofers that are like 2" from the trunk lid/rear deck are pointless to me. either fire forward, or fire rearward. and if you're into car audio, why are you concerned about weight?

I don't want to have my car having over 200lb of weight in the back when I care about the performance of my car also. (1979 camaro z28 with a 454 (7.4 liters)

if you want to save weight, get a woofer that has a neo motor like the N series by Fi. they'll save you a good like 40lb or so over the woofers with a traditional ferrite motor

edit: but hey, with more weight in the back you'll have less wheel spin :P

if you want to save weight, get a woofer that has a neo motor like the N series by Fi. they'll save you a good like 40lb or so over the woofers with a traditional ferrite motor

edit: but hey, with more weight in the back you'll have less wheel spin :P

How is it such a difference?

Get 2 12s. It has more cone area then 1 18, so it will be louder (using same wattage).

I'm thinking about either 2 10s or 2 12s (fi bl's) How notifiable would the difference be between 2 10s and 2 12s?

Two 10" = 157.08

Two 12" = 226.19

One 18" = 254.47

BASSHEADS UNITE

you care about your car's performance, but you want to run an 18?

okay, i dont get it.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived