Sonic Electronix

I was playing some music in the car the other day, and could tell some serious distortion on my ipod touch 3rd gen at full blast.

anyone ever check devices for were they clip? My Blackberry did it at full blast also.

2011 Mazda 3 Sport

-QL-MZD723 Touchscreen

-AQ2200

-(2) Fi SSD 12's

-4.3 cf box sealed to cabin

-1/0 knu power wire

-XS D3100 and 102 AH C&D

-Big 3

Nearly every device with a headphone jack output will clip. All iPods will at max volume, I'd bet that all Blackberry's do, probably all the Android phones as well. The digital to analog sound processor in these devices is powered by a tiny little battery, not the most powerful thing in the world. I've always found that 85%-ish is the point where I can't hear any distortion on my iPod with a flat EQ. However, I've also noticed that off an iPod there's much weaker bass than off a CD or USB drive. After grabbing a flash drive for my car I haven't found a need for CD's or my iPod in the car anymore.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt