Jump to content

New comps <$200


TerryBallou-Crawford

Recommended Posts

Posted

Digital Designs cs6.5s are pretty good and for the 200 you could about get 2 pair. they sound alot better then anything else for that budget.

Thanks for the suggestion. Saw those but never looked at them closely. Shot an email to the nearest dealer so I'll see if they have them demoed or available.

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

Posted

Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine series.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

Posted

So it turns out there is a Hertz dealer locally. Stopped by and gave the HSK 165 a listen and wow. Blew my mind. I have the 2 pair I referenced earlier on hold. What amp models would you all suggest to run these? They're pretty capable based on their ratings (125w rms).

Thanks

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

Posted

So it turns out there is a Hertz dealer locally. Stopped by and gave the HSK 165 a listen and wow. Blew my mind. I have the 2 pair I referenced earlier on hold. What amp models would you all suggest to run these? They're pretty capable based on their ratings (125w rms).

Thanks

How much are you paying for Hertz HSK 165

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Posted

So it turns out there is a Hertz dealer locally. Stopped by and gave the HSK 165 a listen and wow. Blew my mind. I have the 2 pair I referenced earlier on hold. What amp models would you all suggest to run these? They're pretty capable based on their ratings (125w rms).

Thanks

How much are you paying for Hertz HSK 165

175 a pair. I've confirmed hes an authorized dealer but I'll be checking them over pretty close (next weekend that is).

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

Posted

Good stuff. Take photos of the equipment. Ray apparently can tell by a few shots if they're really real. ;-)

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Will do. Who is ray? Or what's his email address so I could contact him directly. I don't know how close the copies could be. I'll try to look up a few photos online to compare to.

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

Posted

Good stuff. Take photos of the equipment. Ray apparently can tell by a few shots if they're really real. ;-)

Who is Ray? I requested a couple of pictures and he sent me these. Let me know if it helps. I'll be getting them this Friday.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uaswUQ1B/IMG_2671.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/48m3Q19k/IMG_2668.html

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hey what is the verdict on your dealer and components? I'm intrigued now to buy some Hertz :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...