Whats everyone want/think they will get this year?

its tough to buy me gifts. I own damn near eveyrthing i want and if i dont its because its more than i want ot spend at the time.

lol same here man. and anything i do actually think of will be audio or gun related and the girls in my family say "thats boring, i dont want to get you that" even though its MY present lol. my sister refuses to buy something gun related (a rifle cleaning stand) so she's getting me a cabellas gift card.

i know im getting a new set of tools because my dad had me pick them out today lol.

my GF said 70% of the presents she bought this year are for me... so i need to brave the mall and do some extra, last minute shopping :ehh:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

with my new job i got last week and now bringing in the $$ i hope to be getting

2 10" skar audio ivx subs

skar audio 800rms amp

smd dd-1

2 Image Dynamics ctx-6.5 component sets

cnt be bothered writing the rest but pretty much a whole system :D :D

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i asked for a DD-1 and i saw on my moms emails the other day one from WestCoastCarAudio.com... haha so unless she got me an SMD 18 i think its the DD-1. LOL

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I'm not getting much.... About to be 20 soo I dont ask for nothing, I just look forward to seeing the fam.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I wanted a dd -1 but my girlfriend instead told me she was gonna me clothes. I bought my self a snap-on 3/8 impact. But I might order myself a dd 1 Friday when I get paid. I got her an iPhone 4s tho: /

i figure someone's gotta buy me clothes, may as well be her because I hate shopping and I can't ever find anything I like... by that I mean anything she would let me wear LOL. Snap-on is good ish, bro, good choice.

All I want I'm sure I'll never get... time to work on my little build. Doesn't fail, when I plan to work on it, suddenly some family emergency visit to the mall comes up. :shrug:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Set of Kicker Q-series 6.5" comps and 6" comps. Ordered through Employee Accommodation. I'd prefer Rockford's Power series but for $300 shipped for both sets of comps I couldn't resist! :clapping:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Only things I really want right now are very 'spensive. So, I'll probably get clothes from the parents, gift cards from my siblings, and usually something pretty cool from my wife(we'll see this year).

Got some cool stuff for my family, crystal Mickey and Minnie Mouse figures for mom, Sporting Authority gift card for dad, 2 sets of Kicker coax for my bro, and a huge basket of bath and beauty stuff for my sister. Got the wife lowering springs for her car, its all she's talked about since we bought it, so I hope it's what she really wanted lol.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread