Whats everyone want/think they will get this year?

I buy all the good shit I want myself.

Does not mean im hoping for something.

Dynaudio speakers

a Boat

A playboy mention at the beach with good surf

a private yet

a dead horse

4 18's for HT

Some Crown Amps

unlicensed AK47

More beer

Porsche

CBR

Morel speakers

ear plugs

profanity filter for my PC mic

Forester

mini server rack

lots of bikes with or without engines

P90

socks

bigger living room

Ben & Jerry's

pool noodle

Thats just a few that came to mind in no particular order.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Dc t shirt and hat. Arrived today. And we have a chinese christmas out my mamaws house and eat all we can. Its really fun. (and cheap)

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Kenwood eXelon KDC-X595

Xbox 360 Controller

Home Depot Gift Card

RCAs

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Only things I really want right now are very 'spensive. So, I'll probably get clothes from the parents, gift cards from my siblings, and usually something pretty cool from my wife(we'll see this year).

Got some cool stuff for my family, crystal Mickey and Minnie Mouse figures for mom, Sporting Authority gift card for dad, 2 sets of Kicker coax for my bro, and a huge basket of bath and beauty stuff for my sister. Got the wife lowering springs for her car, its all she's talked about since we bought it, so I hope it's what she really wanted lol.

Hope your girl is cool and all... That can easily turn into a "gift for her for you" kinda thing...:peepwall:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I wanted a dd -1 but my girlfriend instead told me she was gonna me clothes. I bought my self a snap-on 3/8 impact. But I might order myself a dd 1 Friday when I get paid. I got her an iPhone 4s tho: /

i figure someone's gotta buy me clothes, may as well be her because I hate shopping and I can't ever find anything I like... by that I mean anything she would let me wear LOL. Snap-on is good ish, bro, good choice.

All I want I'm sure I'll never get... time to work on my little build. Doesn't fail, when I plan to work on it, suddenly some family emergency visit to the mall comes up. :shrug:

I know what you mean. When you make time to work on your own vehicle something away happens and you have to rush and half ass it go the moment. The impact works wonders for removing seats and doing train horns its the strongest drill I've used with a 14. 4 battery.

I wanted a dd -1 but my girlfriend instead told me she was gonna me clothes. I bought my self a snap-on 3/8 impact. But I might order myself a dd 1 Friday when I get paid. I got her an iPhone 4s tho: /

i figure someone's gotta buy me clothes, may as well be her because I hate shopping and I can't ever find anything I like... by that I mean anything she would let me wear LOL. Snap-on is good ish, bro, good choice.

All I want I'm sure I'll never get... time to work on my little build. Doesn't fail, when I plan to work on it, suddenly some family emergency visit to the mall comes up. :shrug:

I know what you mean. When you make time to work on your own vehicle something away happens and you have to rush and half ass it go the moment. The impact works wonders for removing seats and doing train horns its the strongest drill I've used with a 14. 4 battery.

mmmm train horns

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

What I want for Christmas is my daughter to have an awesome Christmas.......oh and for twostrokeking to get some Sundown 8's so he will stop talking about them all the time LOL!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I asked for some WeatherTech vent shades. Not sure what my girlfriend is getting me, she's excited about it though :) I got her some diamond/silver jewelry, she doesn't have much jewelry, and none real that I know of, her mom and sister think she'll love it so hopefully I did good.

I bought myself a Viper 5901 on ebay for $189

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I'm getting

Craftsman Digital plunge router

Craftsman Impact driver

Norelco 1150x electric razor

SMD DD-1 (already got it)

That's all I know

need that jasper jig set now

True story......i'm gonna hit up toolmaker to see what's the status with his aluminum one before I go that route though.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I've been wanting a new laptop so I got a Christmas present for myself.......

Dell XPS-17

1080p Full HD Screen

2nd Gen Intel Core I7-2760 processor

8GB of DDR3

1.0 TB Hard drive

Nvidia GeForce GT 550M 1GB

Blu-ray drive

Backlit Keyboard

This thing is stupid fast !!!! :yahoo:

Edited by lapaynem4

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs