JORDAN 11 whos getting them ?

Well I struck out online so now its play the waiting game to see if they get them at the House of Hoops in Milan and if not then Im out to pay rape reseller prices :(

i seen them going for $400 plus on craigslist lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

i need the 4s again and 10s lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

Its funny you idiots pay over 100night bucks for j's. The guy i uses to buy mine from used to sell shoes to the mall when they ran out so ya like i said ANY J's WHERE THE INSOLE COMES OUT IS FAKE. All retro shoes arent real. The origonal jordans have sewen in insoles. Ive checked and confirmed this. So by all means go waste ur cash on thoae shoes

You sir are an moron.

First off what someone does with their money is not of your concern. I've spent well over $200 for one pair of shoes, so what? I can do that if I wish. How much money do you spend on ONE subwoofer or Amp?

Sewn in insoles? Are you serious?

I've been into Jordans and been buying other various nikes since late 90's

Also had plenty of the ORIGINAL Jordans as a kid and I can personally tell you insoles can be removed and were never "sewn" in. WTF that don't even makes sense buddy.

There are various ways to tell a real jordan from a fake, and sewn in insoles are not one of them.

Shape of the Jumpan

Shape and cut of the leather panels

Height of the shoe

Color of the shoe

Shoes padding on the inside

Shape of shoes tongue etc. etc. I can go on.

To answer the OP question, I think I will be passing on these. I just recently sold my 2001 Retro pair and I still have my DMP Package Link here for those that don't know what I'm talking about http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj6&i=010351

So I don't really need them.

Its funny you idiots pay over 100night bucks for j's. The guy i uses to buy mine from used to sell shoes to the mall when they ran out so ya like i said ANY J's WHERE THE INSOLE COMES OUT IS FAKE. All retro shoes arent real. The origonal jordans have sewen in insoles. Ive checked and confirmed this. So by all means go waste ur cash on thoae shoes

You sir are an moron.

First off what someone does with their money is not of your concern. I've spent well over $200 for one pair of shoes, so what? I can do that if I wish. How much money do you spend on ONE subwoofer or Amp?

Also had plenty of the ORIGINAL Jordans as a kid and I can personally tell you insoles can be removed and were never "sewn" in. WTF that don't even makes sense buddy.

There are various ways to tell a real jordan from a fake, and sewn in insoles are not one of them.

Shape of the Jumpan

Height of the shoe

Color of the shoe

To answer the OP question, I think I will be passing on these. I just recently sold my 2001 Retro pair and I still have my DMP Package Link here for those that don't know what I'm talking about http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj6&i=010351

i recently sold my 8s aqua tone for $275 i only made $100 on them which i totally regret alot selling them but the gold DMPs is the only Js i regret not buying i had them in front of me and for some reason i ignored them which i fucked up those DMPs are SICK

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

You sir are an moron.

Shape of the Jumpan

Height of the shoe

Color of the shoe

i recently sold my 8s aqua tone for $275 i only made $100 on them which i totally regret alot selling them but the gold DMPs is the only Js i regret not buying i had them in front of me and for some reason i ignored them which i fucked up those DMPs are SICK

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

You sir are an moron.

Shape of the Jumpan

Height of the shoe

Color of the shoe

im gona go pick up my 11s tomorrow ill post a pic

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

Well I struck out online so now its play the waiting game to see if they get them at the House of Hoops in Milan and if not then Im out to pay rape reseller prices :(

i seen them going for $400 plus on craigslist lol

Yeah definitely not paying that much especially from Craigslist.It sucks because its alot of those pre release pairs floating around that say Air Joqdan on the tongue.So beware if you buy from anywhere other than a store.Also the under the insoles should be sewn down and have a QC stamp and the stitching shouldn't be coming apart.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

You sir are an moron.

Shape of the Jumpan

Height of the shoe

Color of the shoe

im gona go pick up my 11s tomorrow ill post a pic

Grab a size 13 while your there

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

WOW! I'm getting old as hell!! I remember back when the 1st ever Jordans came out along with the Converse Weapons and Reebok Pump! I've owned several along the years and never kept any. I always wore them to the point of tossing them. I guess that was a dumb move on my part with seeing the prices they go for today. Only ones I made sure to repurchase when they were re-released are the 13's.....all blk w/white & white w/varsity red. If they ever do the blk w/varsity red, I'll get those too!

99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L

Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground

Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear)

HU--Pioneer 80prs

Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's

Subs & amplification still to be decided

Archived