SKAR Audio SK-800.1D & SK-1500.1D Pre-Order

quick question is the remote level control a gain control or a bass boost ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I did some brief clamp testing with the prototypes and was impressed. I upgraded some internals on the amplifier producing about 10% more power in the production models, so I am waiting to post official clamps until the 1 of each of the production model's come via Air the first week of January. The official spec sheet is a good basis for those interested until I get clamp vid's and specs posted.

are you crazy 10% increase those 1500's are going to be putting out almost 1800 at 1 ohm I LIKE IT!!

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yes of course there is a Subsonic Filter :)

lol k just keeping you on your toes :P

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

When is info on the 4500.1 gonna be coming out?

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

I did some brief clamp testing with the prototypes and was impressed. I upgraded some internals on the amplifier producing about 10% more power in the production models, so I am waiting to post official clamps until the 1 of each of the production model's come via Air the first week of January. The official spec sheet is a good basis for those interested until I get clamp vid's and specs posted.

are you crazy 10% increase those 1500's are going to be putting out almost 1800 at 1 ohm I LIKE IT!!

i have a feeling the 1500 will put out a little more then 1800 :peepwall:

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

i have a feeling the 1500 will put out a little more then 1800 :peepwall:

<_< i see what you did there :P i guess we find out when the updated specs come out maybe it will be putting out 2000 on great electrical seeing as how much it costs at preorder which i am sure it is worth it

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns