anyone with a 3g eclipse?

the gas tank is right below that spot..i wouldnt advise mounting them there.. unless u used pieces of wood and they sell heavy duty adhesive actually glue them to the car metal itsself.. and then build your platform for the amps..

does that make sence?

Yea that makes sence but what kind of glue would I use? Only thing I have is jb weld and I think I can glue metal to wood, not sure though.

the gas tank is right below that spot..i wouldnt advise mounting them there.. unless u used pieces of wood and they sell heavy duty adhesive actually glue them to the car metal itsself.. and then build your platform for the amps..

does that make sence?

Yea that makes sence but what kind of glue would I use? Only thing I have is jb weld and I think I can glue metal to wood, not sure though.

liquid nails should work, has a long dry time i think though.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

does that make sence?

liquid nails should work, has a long dry time i think though.

Can that be easily removed in the future? Or is it permanent?

Never used that stuff

I have a 2g eclipse and the back of my rear seats are entirely sheet metal. I just screwed the amp to the back of the seat, and its an AQ 3500.1, 17 pounds.

Its odd that i don't really have any good pictures. :trippy:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.