anyone with a 3g eclipse?

sup everyone, i want to mount my amps in the space i have in the pic. behind the seats infront of that plastic piece you see in the pic.

IMG_0220.jpg

for now i have them losely there not bolted down or anything, but i want to secure it and bolt it down. im too scared to just drill on the floor cuz i dont know if i might hit something important, like the gas tank or anyting really.i just wanted some input, to see if anyone has this type of car that can give me a few pointers so i can safely secure it down, without puncturing anyting. its a 2001 eclipse gs if that matter.

if not possible is there another way i can safely secure them without screwing my floor, that would be helpful too. any input welcome :good:

heres a picture of how i wanted it to look: 8)

IMG_0222.jpg

sorry for bad quality pics took em with ipod.

There is a guy rolling around here with a decent system. What he did was do a false floor in which he used some extising mounting holes to secure down, If you remove the plastic covers and carpet, look around to see what bolts and and screws are around, you might be surpirse of what you can tie into.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.